How to Use Influencer Marketing to Get What You Want
One thing that makes partnering up with influencers so special is that it can drive so many different metrics for your business. Want more followers? Looking to generate sales? How about original content for your ad campaign? You can do it all with the right set of collaborations!
What are you looking for?
I want more traffic and sales on my site
Of course you do! The best part about working with influencers is that their content is naturally shopping-oriented: they're already telling people what things to buy.
And for that reason, the best conversions come from YouTube dedicated videos. This is because:
- YouTube has a plentiful set of trackable clicks, such as links in the description and annotations
- The in-depth video gives the consumer greater knowledge and insight towards their purchasing decision, without distractions
- It gives the creator a great medium to show off their excitement!
Other collaboration types we've seen work well: shoutouts on Twitter and Facebook and mentioning coupon codes and promotions on Instagram.
I want a bigger presence for my online brand
Every savvy e-commerce brand knows that the best social medium to build a presence on nowadays is Instagram, because it's unfiltered and many consumers already use it as shopping inspiration. Once you've acquired a new follower you can easily turn them into a lifetime customer.
Therefore, as an online brand, the best way to boost your social presence is to have influencers run promotions for new followers to your Instagram. Specifically, any type of content that gives their audience a natural reason to follow you, like:
- Influencer-led giveaways of your product, where participants need to follow you
- Contests and promotions exclusively for Instagram followers, which your influencers can promote
- Shoutouts about your brand with calls-to-action to follow you
I want amazing content for my website or ad campaign
Getting new content is (traditionally) very hard. But that's the beauty of having an army of influencers ready to partner up with you, whether what you want is:
- Professional-quality images of fashion / lifestyle bloggers wearing or using your products
- Video reviews or demonstrations of your product, perfect for inserting on your website
- Casual, fun photos or short videos for branding your new product line to a hip, younger audience
With over 150,000 content creators out there on Revfluence alone, anything is possible!