Take professional pictures without a professional camera.
Struggling to take high quality pictures for your Instagram channel? You don’t need to invest in an insanely expensive camera to take high quality pictures or hire a professional photographer to shoot for a collaboration. Here are some tips and tricks to get you ready to shoot your next post.
- If you own an Iphone, touch the screen to change the lighting of your image before you capture it. You can make it look like noon when its 6pm, in the evening, simply by touching the background area of the screen. It brightens up that area in your image.
- Take a panoramic picture to make the image look like you are standing far away from the actual camera, it also captures the background really well.
- Best trick ever: Use binoculars in front of a camera lens to capture a crisp zoomed in image.
- Buy the Iphone or Android waterproof case from Amazon to take underwater pictures. No need to invest in an underwater camera.
- Use head phones as remote to caption yourself in motion.
Follow @_tamarapeterson, one of our favorite Iphone-only creator account.
We hope these tips will help you with your next post. Click away!