Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping days of the year, both online and offline, but it's also hugely competitive. Almost every retailer is running a promotion that's competing with yours for attention and wallet-share.
How do you differentiate? Turn to the creators that consumers go to for shopping advice!
Here are a few ways you can partner with influencers to promote your Black Friday sales:
- Favorites / unboxing / haul videos on YouTube, reviewing many different products, all from your store, all discounted on Black Friday
- Outfit-of-the-day (OOTD) posts on Instagram wearing collections from your brand, all of which will be on sale
- Special promotions or giveaways highlighted by influencers for participating in Black Friday sales
- First-person shopping videos by creators to get their audience in the Black Friday spirit
- Reactivate all your best creators to run multiple posts throughout the month!
Think of your influencers like your brand ambassadors, promoting anything that is genuinely exciting... and what's more exciting than a huge sale? It might take a few weeks to set up the videos in time for Black Friday, so make sure to get started on these today!
Here's a great example of how Beauty.com promoted it's summer sale, with this series of videos by trusted beauty gurus: